Thursday, September 16, 2021

Minecraft lockdown challenge

 Today I played the Minecraft lock down challenge on survival.I sorted the animals and put them in fences.Here is some pictures.There are donkeys, horses sheeps, cows, chickens and salmon fish.


I also have a tree house and a portal.
Here is a picture of the whole island.You can't see the animals though because I am in the sky.
Now time to go in the portal.It is a barren land with fire and lava and a white crystal.I have found two fortresses and a trail to them.the second is a hidden one.Here are some pictures of the way.

        




And that is all that is interesting in my world.Bye👋.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Huzaifa. I am sure your world has many interesting things in it. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and creative ideas. There are a lot of pictures. I think it might be good to add a little bit of a caption (information about the picture) for some of your pictures. Thanks for sharing Huzaifa.

    ReplyDelete