Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Flappy Bird on Scratch

Today I made a flappy bird game on scratch. It's pretty hard but kind of fun. Here are some pictures.



That's how the start looks like.(level 1)To get to level 2 you have to touch the red line to go to level 2.




This is level 2.The line changes and it takes more longer to get to the line.Also you may have noticed that the line has changed colour.


This is level 3. You may like the back ground and the level is more longer even if it doesn't look longer.


This is the last level.You can see the yellow circles.Those are coins.You may be wondering what those black pillars are.They are pipes that you have to go through and you may be wondering how you do all those stuff so here is a picture of the code for all the sprites.






I know it's a LOT of code bu it's worth it.Sorry I can't share the project.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Huzaifa, I’m impressed by your bright and colourful background for your flappy bird game, they are eye catching and make me want to try your flappy bird game.
    I like how you provided screenshots to show each level plus you showed your coding which looks very complex.
    Your persistence was well worth it ka pai Huzaifa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to try it here is the link.I changed it a bit so there is only one coin.Here is the link.I dont know how to share it on scratch yet. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/560848529/

      Delete